Thursday, 30 December 2010

My Games of the Year in 3 words - Part 1: Duds and Disappointments of 2010

Every one and their mother has their own games of the year list. Because you don’t want to read the same sentiments over and over I’m continuing my tradition from last year – summing up my picks in just three words each.

Given that I’m getting a couple of games for Christmas which I need to consider here, my cherry picks won’t go up until Monday at the earliest. However, you can expect to see two other categories I’ve added to the proceedings before then, starting with this: my personal Duds and Disappointments of 2010.

5. Enslaved: Odyssey to the West – overhyped. Lacking substance.

4. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers – a wasted opportunity

3. Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 – story ruins it

2. Final Fantasy XIV – just a mess

1. Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight – disgrace to franchise

No comments:

Post a Comment